1. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I KNOW YOU GUYS. But I just started it last month so I'm like 15 pages in. OKAY? Don't hate. Encourage.
2. Blood & Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause. This book is like a novella compared to what I've been reading lately. I could knock out this werewolf classic in NO TIME.
3. Delirium by Lauren Oliver. Yeah, I know. It's even got a sci-fi feel which is TOTES my thing.
4. Where She Went by Gayle Forman. Okay so I read If I Stay like WHEN it came out so idk what the hold up is with this one. I EVEN OWN IT.
5. ANYTHING by Melina Marchetta. I tried to read Jellicoe Road once and I could not get into it. I think it was right book, wrong time sitch so I promise to try and fix that okay?
6. Eon by Alison Goodman. It's about dragons. I own it. WHAT IS HAPPENING.
7. The Sloppy Firsts series by Megan McCafferty. I'm afraid many friendships are ruined by this but I can only assure you I do plan to fix this. Honestly I do.
8. Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo. This book sounds PERFECT for me and thankfully my friend Heidi hooked me up with a signed copy! WHAT WHAT.
9. Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkein. I know I'm a huge LOTR nerd and I haven't read the books. I KNOW OKAY.
10. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore. I LOVED Graceling and Fire and I'm just not reading Bitterblue. What is my hold up?!
If we're still friends after this, we are friends FO LIFE. Thank you.
You could make me feel better by telling me some of the books YOU can't believe YOU haven't read. You know. If you want to.