Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by those rad chicks over at The Broke and The Bookish.
This week they ask: Top Ten Settings I’d Like to See More Of (Or At All)
Okay, how about this. I’ll say 5 settings I need to READ more of and then 5 settings I’d LIKE to see more of in general. Deal? Sweet.
5 Settings I’d Like To See More Of:
2. Road Trips. Books on the road are so cool. Mainly because there’s lots of time for discussion and playlists and other such things.
3. 24 hour time frame. I adored Statistical Probability because it almost felt like I was experiencing it in real time. Also I adored it because it was fantastic.
4. Slumber parties. Because even as an adult, slumber parties are one of my favorite things about life.
5. Dinosaurs. SURELY there’s a way for a YA author to write an awesome story involving dinos...yes? Right? PLEASE?
5 Settings I Need To Read More Of:
2. Historical Fiction. I love history and I love fiction so why I don’t read historical fiction is really beyond me.
3. The Wilderness. I dig the dystopian genre a whole heckuva lot and I like it a lot more when they are on the run in the wild (such as Eve).
4. Music Centered. I love love lovvvvveeeddd Audrey, Wait! so I definitely need to get back on the music-as-the-focus bandwagon again.
5. Futuristic. I’m a nerd and I like sci-fi books set in the future. I need to keep in tune with my bookish loves, you know?
What about you? Do you have any recommendations for what settings I need to read more of? Or suggestions on where I can find more settings I want to see more of? Let me know!