Okay, how about this. I’ll say 5 settings I need to READ more of and then 5 settings I’d LIKE to see more of in general. Deal? Sweet.
2. Road Trips. Books on the road are so cool. Mainly because there’s lots of time for discussion and playlists and other such things.
3. 24 hour time frame. I adored Statistical Probability because it almost felt like I was experiencing it in real time. Also I adored it because it was fantastic.
4. Slumber parties. Because even as an adult, slumber parties are one of my favorite things about life.
5. Dinosaurs. SURELY there’s a way for a YA author to write an awesome story involving dinos...yes? Right? PLEASE?
2. Historical Fiction. I love history and I love fiction so why I don’t read historical fiction is really beyond me.
3. The Wilderness. I dig the dystopian genre a whole heckuva lot and I like it a lot more when they are on the run in the wild (such as Eve).
4. Music Centered. I love love lovvvvveeeddd Audrey, Wait! so I definitely need to get back on the music-as-the-focus bandwagon again.
5. Futuristic. I’m a nerd and I like sci-fi books set in the future. I need to keep in tune with my bookish loves, you know?
What about you? Do you have any recommendations for what settings I need to read more of? Or suggestions on where I can find more settings I want to see more of? Let me know!