- Discussing Team X with other bloggers. You guys know my love of Warner already, but I sincerely do love starting a new book or series and chatting with other bloggers and readers about which boy they root for!
- Watching book to movie adaptations. Obviously, Pride and Prejudice is one of my ALL TIME FAVES in movie and book form, but I often enjoy watching the transition from book to screen! It creates fun memories for those of us who have experienced both.
- Readalongs. I'm currently doing #cashoregoodtimes and the Lumatere Chronicles readalong and I am SO STOKED to be part of a mini community to discuss these things! It's quite fun and good for bonding and all that warm fuzzy biz.
- Crying over a loss. Looking at you, Patrick Ness. This is a top ten memory for me in the Chaos Walking trilogy, but also whenever I care about a character enough to SOB REAL TEARS over them...I mean really. What more could a book nerd ask for?
- Devouring a new series. I will never forget the feeling of Julie Kagawa's hooks sinking into my heart whilst reading The Iron King. I was 1/2 way through the first book when I preordered the box set. I regret NOTHING.
- New bookshelves. I painted/created my two bookshelves in the living room and I am quite proud of them, thank you very much. They are a spring green with a swirly black and white pattern in the back. Fancy pants am I!
- Sharing books. Whether this is with other bloggers or my reader friends in real life, I love creating new memories of bookish origin by sharing stories and post it notes and texts with each other when loaning a book out. So fun!
- Rereading. Okay, so this may not seem like it's a bookish memory, but really you are reliving the book based on what you can remember. I really enjoy experiencing a book for the second (and third, and fourth) time and absorbing all of the details again and again!
- Recommending a book someone adores. Yeah, I know it's selfish but WHATEVER it's such a good feeling.
- Starting this blog. I know it's so cheeseball you guys but really! So many great bookish memories stem from this little ole place and it makes my heart warm so there.
Top Ten Bookish Memories
Lisa is a gamer, crafter, fangirl, mother, wife and unabashed nerd who is pretty ridiculous and it's best you know that up front. When she's not binge watching Netflix or crafting into the wee hours of the night, you can find her spending a lot of her time on Pinterest and Twitter.