Top Ten Tuesday is a fun meme hosted by the lovelies over at The Broke and The Bookish.
This week, they ask us to list our Top Ten Bookish Memories.
Since I am pretty fail with going to bookish events, this might be a little different from other posts out there today...bear with me!
- Discussing Team X with other bloggers. You guys know my love of Warner already, but I sincerely do love starting a new book or series and chatting with other bloggers and readers about which boy they root for!
- Watching book to movie adaptations. Obviously, Pride and Prejudice is one of my ALL TIME FAVES in movie and book form, but I often enjoy watching the transition from book to screen! It creates fun memories for those of us who have experienced both.
- Readalongs. I'm currently doing #cashoregoodtimes and the Lumatere Chronicles readalong and I am SO STOKED to be part of a mini community to discuss these things! It's quite fun and good for bonding and all that warm fuzzy biz.
- Crying over a loss. Looking at you, Patrick Ness. This is a top ten memory for me in the Chaos Walking trilogy, but also whenever I care about a character enough to SOB REAL TEARS over them...I mean really. What more could a book nerd ask for?
- Devouring a new series. I will never forget the feeling of Julie Kagawa's hooks sinking into my heart whilst reading The Iron King. I was 1/2 way through the first book when I preordered the box set. I regret NOTHING.
- New bookshelves. I painted/created my two bookshelves in the living room and I am quite proud of them, thank you very much. They are a spring green with a swirly black and white pattern in the back. Fancy pants am I!
- Sharing books. Whether this is with other bloggers or my reader friends in real life, I love creating new memories of bookish origin by sharing stories and post it notes and texts with each other when loaning a book out. So fun!
- Rereading. Okay, so this may not seem like it's a bookish memory, but really you are reliving the book based on what you can remember. I really enjoy experiencing a book for the second (and third, and fourth) time and absorbing all of the details again and again!
- Recommending a book someone adores. Yeah, I know it's selfish but WHATEVER it's such a good feeling.
- Starting this blog. I know it's so cheeseball you guys but really! So many great bookish memories stem from this little ole place and it makes my heart warm so there.
I can't wait to read what your Top Ten Bookish Memories are!